Oxford University has a rich tradition of developing leaders. The MBA programme create on this legacy, providing you with a solid foundation in core business principles while developing a broadened mindset and understanding of the role of business in society. The Skoll MBA Scholarships at Said Business School provides funding for entrepreneurs who have set up or have been working in entrepreneurial initiatives with a social purpose or who have pursued an impact career, and who wish to improve their knowledge.
Skoll MBA Scholarships at Said Business School:
The Scholarship covers the full course fees for the MBA programme, as well as partial living expenses of at least an additional £14,985 .
Host Organization :
Said Business School at University of Oxford, UK.
Field of study:
Oxford Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Number of Awards:
Up to 4 consistently
1. Entrepreneurial action
- You have identified opportunities and taken action in order to make positive social impact
- You have spent preferably at least 3 years driving change through entrepreneurial approaches. For example, you could have:
- Started or grown a social venture
- OR created and led the expansion of a social impact initiative within an organisation
- OR been tackling a specific social/environmental issue, through a core thread that unites your work
2. Creating Impact with a focus on systems change
- You can demonstrate the outcomes and impact of your entrepreneurial action
- Your impact addresses unjust systems and practices in your area of work
3. Personal qualities of a social entrepreneur
- You are a force for positive change
- You are single-minded and persistent, with a willingness to fail and start again
- You have bias toward action
- You have a tendency to explore your environment for opportunities and resources
- You have a willingness to take personal, and sometimes financial, risks
- You develop networks and leverage members to pursue mutual goals
- You have apprenticed with the problem* or experienced the problem you are trying to solve
4. The Oxford MBA is critical to your career trajectory
- You can demonstrate why business education is essential in helping to develop your work/impact at this stage
5. Financial need
- You are in a position where the cost of the programme is a significant financial burden
- You can demonstrate the need for the Scholarship (for example, due to previous work experiences or personal circumstances)
To be considered for the scholarship, you should connect with Skoll Center to enlist your advantage in the Scholarship. Apply for the Oxford Saïd MBA during stages 1, 2, or 3 (counting presenting your Skoll Scholarship papers) by 11 September 2020, 30 October 2020, or 8 January 2021, individually.
Whenever you’ve gotten affirmation that you have been acknowledged onto the MBA program, the Skoll Center will send you a connection to the second piece of the scholarship application.
Deadline: 8 Jan 2021 (annual)
Official Scholarship Website: Click here
Visit our Homepage to get scholarships information .