UEA International Development Full Fees Scholarships for International Students is offering Scholarship to celebrate the University’s Commitment to its international student community. Eligible applicants will be in the first year of a Master’s degree at University of East Anglia or enrolled in a full-time Master’s courses.
UEA International Development Full Fees Scholarships
Scholarships are awarded competitively on the basis of academic excellence. They apply for study the following year of application and will be submitted to the tuition fee. Shortlisted candidates may be requested to provide additional information to support their application. Scholarship recipients are guaranteed a place offer in one of our residential halls, but their accommodation services accept residential applications by their deadline.
Study in: UK
Course starts September 2021
School of International Development, University of East Anglia in UK
Level of study:
Any Masters Degree courses offered by the School of International Development
EU students & International students from any country in the world
This is a partial fee-based scholarship that will be paid for 1 year of study for your tuition fee. The scholarships range from £17600.
An offer of a place in the Hall of Residence has been confirmed for the recipients of the scholarship, but any accommodation application is accepted by the Housing Service within the required time frame.
You must have been offered a place to study an eligible Masters course under the School of International Development to be considered for the scholarship. Applications are done online through the scholarships application form found at the official website. The dealine for applications is 30 June 2021
To apply for the School of International Development Scholarship, candidates will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- • Be a graduate of any International institution.
- • Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- • To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course under the School of International Development
- • To submit a 250 scholarship application via the University’s scholarship application form.
- • The key part of your scholarship application will be to answer the following question in no more than 250 words: How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?
Official Scholarship Website: Click Here
Visit our Homepage to get scholarships information all over the world