The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2020-2021 for men and women from developing countries is coming soon and its available. The Scholarship Program is the biggest way for the Government of Japan and the World Bank to fulfill their social responsibility.
OPENS 22 MARCH 2021
Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
JJWBGSP provides scholarships for 48 participating programs in key areas of economic policy management, tax policy, and infrastructure development development in the United States, Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan.
This scholarship provide tuition, round trip airfare, health insurance, a monthly living stipend, and travel allowance.
JJWBGSP Scholarship Graduation Program includes a term of two years.
- Do not hold dual citizenship in any developed country
- Must be in good health
- To be a member according to the list of the World Bank List here
- Obtain a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree at least 3 years before the application deadline
- Must have 3 years or more of recent development related work experience after obtaining a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree
- Be utilized being developed related work in a paid full-time position at the hour of presenting the grant application. Have in any event 3 years of paid improvement related work since procuring a Bachelor’s certificate (or identical college degree) and obtained inside the previous a long time from the date of the Application Deadline.
- On or before the Scholarship Application Deadline date, be conceded unequivocally (with the exception of subsidizing) for the impending scholastic year to in any event one of the JJ/WBGSP partaking expert’s projects situated outside of the candidate’s nation of citizenship and nation of home recorded at the time the call for grant applications opens. The letter of confirmation should be transferred prior to presenting your application.
- Not be an Executive Director, his/her substitute, as well as staff of an arrangement of the World Bank Group or a nearby relative of the previously mentioned by blood or selection with the expression “close family member” characterized as: Mother, Father, Sister, Half-sister, Brother, Half-sibling, Son, Daughter, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew.
See here to complete the application process Application guideline
Official Scholarship Website : JJWBGSP Scholarship Graduation Program
Visit our Homepage to get scholarships information all over the world