The Global Excellence Scholarship at the University of Western Australia is offering Scholarships for high-achieving undergraduate and postgraduate students wishing to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate qualifications from selected countries around the world.
The Global Excellence Scholarship at the University of Western Australia
These scholarships are intended to encourage and support these high-achieving international students to begin and pursue undergraduate or postgraduate qualifications at the university.
University of Western Australia
Brunei Darussalam, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Argentina, Plurinational State of Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Chinese Citizen, Canadian, Myanmar Citizen, Singaporean Citizen, Malaysian citizen, Indonesian Citizen, Vietnamese Citizen, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Cambodia, Thailand, South Korea, Mongolia, Macau, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia, France, Belgium, Hungary, Italy, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Mauritius, South Africa, Philippines, United States of America, United Kingdom, Monaco, Finland, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Russian Federation, Switzerland, Slovenia.
Level/Field(s) of study:
Eligible Bachelors Degree, Direct Pathway Programs, Graduate Diploma, Masters degree by coursework or PhD, except for the following:
- • Assured Pathway to Medicine
- • Assured Pathway to Pharmacy
- • Assured Pathway to Dental Medicine
- • Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Clinical Neuropsychology (01890)
- • Graduate Certificate in Fieldwork Practice (12270)
- • Juris Doctor (20820)
- • Master of Pharmacy (51500)
- • Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology (53370)
- • Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Clinical Psychology (54570)
- • Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Industrial and Organizational Psychology (54580)
- • Graduate Certificate in Autism Diagnosis (70230)
- • Graduate Certificate in the Diagnosis and Assessment of Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD) (73260)
- • Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology (73520)
- • Master of Clinical Audiology (90540)
- • Doctor of Podiatric Surgery (90830)
- • Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (90870)
- • Doctor of Clinical Dentistry (90840)
- • Doctor of Medicine (90850)
- • Doctor of Dental Medicine (90860)
- • Doctor of Optometry (91590)
- • UWA Micro-credentials
- • Bachelor of Science and Master of Biological Science (CM010)
- • Bachelor of Science and Master of Geoscience (CM009)
- • Bachelor of Science and Master of Environmental Science (CM008)
- • Bachelor of Science and Master of Biotechnology (CM007)
- • Bachelor of Science and Master of Biological Science (CM005)
- • Bachelor of Science and Master of Biomedical Science (CM004)
- • Combined Bachelors-Masters Double Award Package in Economics (CM002)
Scholarships, in the form of an annual tuition fee waiver, range from 36,000-48,000 for 3-4 years for Bachelors degree students and up to AUD 24,000 for more than 2 years for post graduates.
The value of the scholarship is determined by the applicant’s equivalent Australian Terrier Admission Rank (ATR) or UWA Weighted Average Mark (WAM).
Must be a country on the list of scholarship applicants (see above).
Scholarships are automatically awarded to those who are eligible on the basis of ATAR / WHM requirements. For postgraduate studies from Semester 2, 2021, the general deadline for admission is 23 July 2021, some postgraduate courses are run on different timelines. For undergraduate studies, applications will be open two years before your start date.
Application Deadline: 23 July 2021 (Annual)
Official Scholarship Website: Click here
Visit our Homepage to get scholarships information all over the world