Fully Funded ADB Scholarships at University of Auckland program are now open to international students. The Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP) was established in April 1988 with funding from the Government of Japan.
Fully Funded ADB Scholarships at University of Auckland
The goal of the ADB-Japan Scholarship Program is to provide qualified citizens with the opportunity to pursue postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asia-Pacific region of ADB-Development. Member countries. The University of Auckland is one of the participating academic institutions.
University of Auckland, New Zealand
Level of Study:
The programs covered by this scholarship project at the University of Auckland are limited to:
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of International Business
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Masters Programmes in Engineering
Nationals of an ADB borrowing member
The ADB-JSP Scholar provides tuition fees for Auckland and Airfare, early living expenses, health and medical insurance, and a special grant for thesis preparation for scholars engaged in research.
You must have
• Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visit ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme.
• Have gained admission to an approved masters at an approved academic institution.
• Have a bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
• Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
• Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
• Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programmes which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years
• Be in medically fit
• Agree to return to your home country after completing the programme.
You will only be able to apply for a scholarship once you have been enrolled in the eligible postgraduate program listed above and have received an official offer of a place from the University of Auckland.
To apply for the stipend you need to fill out an application form for an Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship and submit to the University of Auckland a copy of your offer letter along with other supporting documents in the post. Applications for the 2021 meal will close on 19 July 2021.
Deadline: 19 July 2021 (annual)
Official Scholarship Website: Click here
Visit our Homepage to get scholarships information all over the world