Illinois Wesleyan University is a private liberal arts college in Bloomington, Illinois. Founded in 1850. Illinois Wesleyan is an independent, residential, university with an approximate enrollment of 1,700. It offers over 80 majors, minors and programs. The University is working available the Merit-Based Scholarships, President’s Scholarships and Need-Based Financial Aid to international students who are applying to Scholarship in Illinois Wesleyan University, USA enter the first year of Bachelors programs.
Scholarship in Illinois Wesleyan University, USA:
These are offered to qualified international applicants with outstanding academic achievement and test scores on the required entrance exams. Students who complete the admissions application are automatically considered for scholarships.
Illinois Wesleyan University
Level of study:
Bachelors degree in any subject
Number of Scholarships:
2 President’s Scholarships are available
International students from all over the world
- Merit-Based Scholarships: Applicants must be international students with outstanding academic achievement and test scores on the required entrance exams.
- President’s Scholarships: Applicants must be highly qualified international students based on their talents, interests and academic achievements.
Standard of Scholarship:
- Merit-Based Scholarships: These awards range from US$16,000 to US$30,000 per year and are renewable for up to 4 years.
- President’s Scholarships: These are full-tuition scholarships, which are renewable for up to 4 years of study.
- Merit-Based Scholarships: Students who complete the admissions application are automatically considered for scholarships; no separate scholarship application is required.
- President’s Scholarships: Scholarship applications must be submitted by 15 February 2021 for Fall 2021 entry.
- Need-Based Financial Aid: International students must submit the CSS PROFILE to be considered for need-based financial aid. The PROFILE provides a detailed analysis of an applicant’s financial resources. The preferred deadline to submit the CSS PROFILE is 1 January 2021 for Fall 2021 entry.
It is important to visit the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship. (Link is given below)
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.iwu.edu/international/scholarships.html