British Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s worldwide scholarship program, supported by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and accomplice associations. The program offers scholarship to extraordinary researchers with initiative potential from around the globe to read for a graduate degree in any subject at any UK University.
British Chevening Scholarships in UK:
Applications for Chevening Scholarships are now open. Chevening is the UK government’s worldwide honors program pointed toward creating worldwide pioneers. Since 1983, more than 50,000 experts have concentrated in the UK through Chevening.
Any University in the UK
Level of study:
Full-time showed Masters Degree Program in any subject. Utilize the course locater to discover qualified graduate degrees at each University over the UK.
Number of Awards:
Around 1,500 scholarship universally will be advertised.
A Chevening Scholarship regularly covers college educational expenses, a month to month living recompense, an economy class return airfare to the UK, and extra awards and remittances to cover fundamental use.
The scholarship are focused to residents of Chevening-qualified nations. See the official site for complete rundown of nations qualified for Chevening grants.
To be qualified for a Chevening Scholarship you should:
• Be a resident of a Chevening-qualified nation.
• Return to your nation of citizenship for at least two years after your grant has finished
• Have finished all segments of a college degree that will empower you to pick up section onto a postgraduate program at a UK college when you present your application. This is regularly equal to an upper inferior 2:1 distinctions degree in the UK yet might be diverse relying upon your course and college decision.
• Have at any rate two years (proportionate to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
• Apply to three distinctive qualified UK university courses and have gotten an unrestricted proposal from one of these decisions by 15 July 2021.
• Meet the Chevening English language prerequisite by 15 July 2021.
How to Apply:
The following applications will open on 3 September 2020.
Applications for Chevening Awards must be submitted utilizing the Chevening on the web application framework, accessible through the ‘apply’ button on your nation’s page.
It is imperative to visit your individual nation page at the official site for itemized data on the most proficient method to apply for this Scholarship.
Application Deadline: The deadline time for applications is 3 November 2020 at 12:00 GMT (late morning).
Visit our Homepage to get related Scholarship