Sonali Bank Limited is the principle state-owned leading public commercial bank in Bangladesh. It is the largest bank of the country.
Sonali Bank Ltd is currently offering the Sonali Bank Scholarship 2020 to Bangladeshi students. Moreover, the Sonali Bank Scholarship is open to students of all levels ranging from high school, undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates. Eligible students can apply for this stipend.
Sonali Bank Scholarship 2020:
The Sonali Bank Scholarship is part of the bank’s corporate social responsibility. Therefore, the bank offers the scholarship as their way of giving back to the community and country at large.
Level of Study
Sonali Bank Scholarship is open to High school, undergraduate / bachelor degree, graduates, postgraduate (masters and PhD) students in any field of study they choose.
Bangladeshi students who meet up with the eligibility criteria can apply for the Sonal Bank Education Stipend.
- Successful applicants will receive a stipend of 10,000 Taka. However, this Sonal Scholarship amount is a one-time stipend.
Besides to being a Bangladesh citizen, applicants must also fulfil the following criteria:
For HSC Level:
Applicants must have a minimum of 4.00-grade point average in SSC or equivalent exams. However, in the case of physical disability and freedom fighters’ children, students must have a minimum GPA of 3.50.
For Graduate Level:
Applicants must have 5.00-grade point average in HSC or equivalent exam. However, in the case of physical disability and freedom fighters’ children, students must have a minimum GPA of 3.00.
For Postgraduate Level:
Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree with minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Applicants can apply if their fathers/ guardians monthly income below 10,000 Takas.
- Also, applicants of Char, Haor, Coastal area, economically underdeveloped & Farmers, Day Laborer’s, Tribal children get priority for the scholarship.
How to Apply For Sonali Bank Scholarship 2020
The Sonali Bank Scholarship application is an online application on the Sonali bank website. You can also do so by clicking on the link below:
- Testimonial of present educational institute
- Academic Transcripts of educational life
- Citizenship certificate
- Also, Certificate of economical condition
- Testimonial of Monthly Income Statement from the chairman of UP or municipality mayor
- Testimonial of Government Employee guardians salary from the proper authority
- Freedom fighters certificate for freedom fighters’ children
- Autistic Certificate for autistic applicants from District Social Service Office
- Certificate of extra co-curricular activities of students’ life if present.
- Finally, Two copies of passport size photographs.
Unfortunately, the bank is yet to release the Sonali Bank Scholarship Circular 2020. However, the scholarship application starts November and ends by December. In addition, we advise interested applicants to check back on this site or the scholarship link below for updates on the scholarship.
Check others Scholarship info on this site