Maastricht University is a state funded college in Maastricht, Netherlands. Established in 1976, it is the second most youthful of the thirteen Dutch university. In 2019, 19,000 students learned at Maastricht University, 54% of whom were foreign students. It is aimed at international students from outside the EU/EEA who wish to follow a full degree programme Scholarships in Maastricht University the Netherlands.
Scholarships in Maastricht University, Netherlands:
The Maastricht University (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship program offers 24 full scholarship of €29.000 (counting educational expense waiver and month to month payment) every scholastic year for exceptionally gifted students from outside the European Union (EU) who have been admitted to a Master’s program at UM.
Level of study:
Number of Awards:
Worldwide students from a nation outside the EU/EEA.
All up-and-comers must meet the accompanying necessities:
• You hold ethnicity in a nation outside the EU/EEA and meet the necessities for acquiring a section visa and home license for the Netherlands.
• You don’t hold a double identity from an EU/EEA nation.
• You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s program at Maastricht University for the 2021-2022 scholarly year. If it’s not too much trouble click here for a full rundown of the Master’s projects taking an interest in this scholarship program.
• You meet the particular admission requirements of the UM Master’s program to which you have applied.
• You have never participant in a degree-seeking advanced education program, essential instruction program, or optional training program in the Netherlands. Understudies who finished trade programs in the Netherlands are free to apply.
• You are not more than 35 years old on 1 September 2021.
• You have acquired fantastic outcomes during your earlier training programs, as exhibited by your most recent evaluation record or guaranteed by scholarly greatness. On the off chance that few candidates are similarly qualified, we will offer inclination to candidates whose scholarly record or ensured letter of scholastic greatness show that they are among the top 5% of the 2021/22 scholarship programme applicants.
To apply for the scholarship, you should initially enroll for one of the taking an interest Master’s Program (MA) at Maastricht University. When you have presented your application by means of Studielink, you will get an students ID number which you will require so as to finish and present the Scholarship Application Form. You should then fill in the application structure, transfer the necessary records, and submit your application on the web.
Deadline: The application deadline is 1 February 2021.
It is important to visit the official website (Below)
Official Website: Click here
Get another information of Scholarship: Homepage