Karolinska Instittutet perceived as Sweden’s best university and one of the biggest, most renowned clinical university on the planet. It is the most elevated positioned in all Scandinavia. The Nobel Assembly at the Karolinska Institute scholarship the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. It was established in 1810 on the island of Kungsholmen on the west side of Stockholm. Karolinska Institutet offers some International Scholarships in Karolinska Institutet to superb worldwide students.
International Scholarships in Karolinska Institutet:
This program provides scholarship outside the EU/EEA who have been admitted to 1 of the college’s International Master’s Programs beginning every Autumn semester. Scholarships host institute is Karolinska Institutet in Sweden.
Number of Scholarships:
10 scholarships will be given
International students from outside the EU/EEA
Level of study:
• Joint Master’s Programme in Health Informatics
• Master’s Programme in Bio entrepreneurship
• Master’s Programme in Global Health
• Master’s Programme in Health Economics, Policy and Management
• Master’s Programme in Molecular Techniques in Life Science
• Master’s Programme in Nutrition Science
• Master’s Programme in Public Health Sciences
• Master’s Programme in Toxicology
• Master´s Programme in Bio medicine
To be qualified for the KI Global Master’s Scholarship you should:
• have applied to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programs beginning 2021
• be an educational expense paying understudy (from outside the EU/EEA)
• have paid the application expense by 1 February 2021
• satisfy the passage and documentation prerequisites for the program you have applied for
The KI Global Master’s Scholarship just covers the educational expense (or part of the educational expense for programs just mostly given by Karolinska Institutet). Travel, everyday costs and different expenses are not secured.
All candidates to the International Master’s projects at Karolinska Institutet who need to pay educational expenses and have paid the application charge to University Admissions will be welcome to apply for the Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships. Applications for the Global Master’s projects beginning Autumn 2021, will open on 16 October 2020.
Application deadline:15 January 2021.
It is needed to visit the official site (connect found below) for itemized data on the most proficient method to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: Click here
Get Others Scholarships info to visit our Homepage